Sunday, October 31, 2010

Obligatory Halloween Post

I'm not a Halloween person. I mean, I was when I was little and there was candy involved but now I'm apparently too old for that, so really, what is the point? I'm not a fan of scary movies, either. I can barely handle this one:



Laugh if you must, but I mean, if you found this among your stuffed animals (yes I have stuffed animals, so.sue.me)-



- wouldn't you



too?

This part just gives me the straight-up heebie-jeebies. Always has. I have to cover my eyes when it's on.



I've given myself nightmares just asking the Google for these images. Mostly because I came across this one:



If that doesn't seal the deal for you, I just don't know what will.

I hope your Halloween weekend has been safe and fun and full of candy delight! (send.me.some.)

3 comments:

  1. I loved ET as a kid, and now I still do too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin Ben and I wailed and screamed the first time we had to watch that movie.... and I don't actually think I've watched it since.

    No doubt.
    The scariest.

    The Jackson picture, though... Oh my gosh. I'm still laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw E.T. in the movie theater when I was 5. I bawled my eyes out during that scene when he's all grey and they have him in the tent. Still makes me a little sad!

    ReplyDelete