Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday Wound Up

(The blog title is me trying to pull an Elmer Fudd. Har, har)

Random fact of the day: I love Lost and I always eat chicken fried rice when it's on. Six days until the new (and last) season!

Hearing Aids: I hate the random noises my apartment makes. Where are they coming from? What do they belong to? Must the heat turn on and off so clickity-like?

In other news: I got a haircut and no longer feel like a slob. I almost fell asleep at work today (thanks, caffeine, for your addictive qualities that make me crash without). Although I will say this is the first day I've not had a raging headache. A bit of a dull ache, but nothing I can't handle.

I can't seem to stop Facebook stalking! Why does everyone else's life seem so much more interesting than mine?! It's shameful, really.

This feels incredibly narcissistic, so I'm off to watch an episode or two of last season's Lost. Fun times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment